Thursday, August 3, 2017

Tutorial Thursday - Triangle card -


Hello !

Céline here with Tutorial Thursday.
Today I will share with you a Triangle card

Each measurement is in cm

In cardstock, I cut 3 squares at 14 x 14 and I score diagonaly

In paterned papers, I cut 3 squares at 13,5 x 13,5 and I cut diagonaly

I glue each triangles on square cardstock
But here is a picture on how/where to glue the magnets (to close the card)
My square cards are not glued at this point it's just to show you how squares are going to be assembled
When your magnets are fixed, you can finish to glue all the triangles.


Before to glue squares together (as shown on the previous picture), I prefer to  make marks to the back to know where to fix my adhesive tape

When squares are glued together, I just have to put the triangle on "its feet"

And to decorate...
Here is the finished card

and standing...



I've used :
Stamp : Paper Doll Marci - Christmas sweater
dies : poinsettia Wreath, joy, candy cane, spiral christmas tree, winter branches, large snowflakes 


Copic used : 
Skin : E13, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20, 00, 21
Hair : E59, 57, 55, 53
Clothes : R56, 46, 29, 27, 24, E43, 42, 41


That's all for me today, hope you like my tutorial.
If you have any question i would be happy to help.
Hugs
Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment