Thursday, July 14, 2016

Tutorial Thursday - Paper Piecing




Hi ladies, Alina here today, with a paper piecing tutorial. 
I'm sure you've seen lots of tutorials about this, I don't like to repeat things which have already been said and explained, I just want to show you how I do it. 
Some of these lovely Marci images are just perfect for paper piecing. 

I have chosen the sweet ''Marci with Lollipop'', I used her just two weeks ago on this card:




 I wanted to paper piece her outfit and lollipop and at the same time I wanted her to ''wear'' her nice T-shirt over the pants, so I cut the pants a little bit longer, just enough to ''hide'' it under the shirt:










Now you have to fussy cut Marci, but make sure you remove also the black edge of the T-shirt and the pants, because you don't want to ''see'' it under the paper outfit - I hope you understand what I mean!, just look good at the next picture:




 All you have to do now is to ''dress'' Marci:




That's all from me for today.
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Alina

1 comment:

  1. Her outfit is darling! I really do like paper piecing, but don't do it enough :)

    ReplyDelete