Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tutorial Thursday



Hi ladies, Alina here today. I have a baby card to share and I'm going to show you how I made my ''paperclips'' to embellish my card. I will let the photos ''speak'', because it's a very simple project, so really not too much to explain.
To start, you need a piece of cardstock 27 x 14,5 cm, which you have to score at 8cm and again at 18cm:




Decorate the front panel and the inside with patterned paper:


 Cut two circles using the third small circle from the set Stitched Nested Circles (set of 7) Die and then use the label die - from the set Stitched Elements (set of 7) Die - like on the photo below:



Glue the two ''paperclips'' on the edge of the front panel and then you have to cut another two circles to cover the back of the paperclips, just to look nicer:







Decorate the card as you wish. I used these La-La Land dies: Stitched Sun and Clouds (set of 3)





That's all from me for today. Thank you for stopping by and have fun making your own paperclips.

Hugs,
Alina

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I love those buttons. Tutorial is so well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosos los proyectos del tutorial de colores, y la tarjeta muy linda y excelente idea gracias

    ReplyDelete