Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tutorial Thursday - A Christmas Ornament Gift Tag


Hi everybody :)

It's Klaudia here with Tutorial Thursday.
Today I want to show you how to make Christmas ornament gift tag. All we need are some pieces of paper and these LLLC dies:

Stitched Nested Circles
Stitched Elements
Ornate Snowflakes




I started from cutting out shapes, as shown in the picture below.



I scored the label shape in half, cut out its edges and made a small round hole to create the ornament hanger.



I glued two circles with the hanger.



I attached two smaller circles to the front of the ornament using 3D adhesive foam squares.



Then I layered snowflakes and a little star.



I glued a white circle inside the ornament.



I added some bakers twine and the tag is ready.



I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and you try to make your own ornament gift tags. Thank you for stoping by and have a nice day :)

Klaudia

5 comments: