Thursday, March 13, 2014

Different styles of flowers...



Hi everyone....Vicky here today to share with you how I make my flowers using various dies to make different styles of flowers....


and these are the dies I have used...


and this how I made one of my gorgeous flowers...


Die-cut your Lotus die, Pretty Poinsettia and a circle using various coloured card..


Layer your two largest Lotus die petals...add the circle...


then layer onto of your Pretty Poinsettia...they look just like leaves...

and I also use the Pretty Poinsettia as single leaves too...


by cutting them into three leaves and giving them a little shaping too...

and here are some cards for some inspiration for you...

  
For the first card using the adorable Marci with Tulip, I have die-cut the Lotus Die and added some Pretty Poinsettia leaves...

And for the second card, I used gorgeous Secret Admirer  Luka...the Lotus die,Rolled Rose Small and Medium dies and the Open Leaf Flourish die to give a more dimensional  flower..


and here is my card using the flower I made for my tutorial...and I also added a pretty Butterfly from the Butterflies set 1 dies..

So I hope I have given you some inspiration on how to make different styles of flowers...

and thanks so much for stopping by too...

biggest of crafty hugs Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment