Friday, February 4, 2011

Ice Skating Marci

La la land skater



Hi everyone, Welcome to  La-la Land!!!  Cindy here with a Ice Skating Marci card!  she is perfect for Winter Thank-you cards.   I added some ribbon and a Verve sentiment on my tag.


To celebrate our success at CHA, we got SEVEN of our new images in DIGIs for you!!  You can now purchase the digital images of our PLAY TIME Collection plus a newest La-La Land family member, Ally!!!



Thanks for stopping by I will be back next Friday, see you then.
 
Hugs Cindy XXOO

3 comments:

  1. How precious Cindy! Love the mix of papers and sweet little ice skating Marci!! Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, she is just adorable. I love the image, her skating costume, and the overall look of the card. Must add that image to my Wish List for this year's Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cindy, and I love all the papers you used with her!!

    ReplyDelete