Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trick or Treat?

Hi Everyone, it's Eva here and this will be my last post, as I say Good Bye to La-La-Land Crafts as a Guest Designer.  I so enjoyed my time here, and appreciate the chance Irina took on me and invited me to play with her adorable new sweet stamps.  While you won't see my work every week with Marci and Luka here on the blog, I will still be playing with them, coloring them, pinching their cheeks, how could I NOT????  I just love them and can't wait to see the new releases.

So, today I have a sweet card showing with Pumpkin Marci.  I just love her so much and had so much fun coloring her in, so take a look at my card.


Don't you just love her?  I used a fun cut out shape from We R Memory Keepers to use as my card shape and the rest of the papers are actually fall papers from DCVW.  They were just perfect together!

Hope you like my little card as much as I do!  Aren't those Superheroes adorable, too??  Didn't you just love Karen's card earlier today?  Don't forget to check out the Store and pick up a few of these cute images.

Have a fabulous day!
Eva

4 comments:

  1. WOW, Eva this is sooooo CUTE! I love everything about it! The paper is fabulous and your coloring of Pumpkin Marci is perfect! Sorry to see you go...I've enjoyed seeing your creations! Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this is just fantastic! Love all the colors here and she is as cute as can be. I just know she'll be one of the more popular ones! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she's just too cute! Your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete