Wednesday, September 9, 2009

La La Land Weekly Challenge #4.......

Good Morning! This is Kathy and I am your host for this week's challenge. Before we move on to this week's challenge, I want to thank everyone who participated in the Bling challenge last week and congrats to the winners!

This week's challenge is Distressing. When I came up with the challenge I noticed a few people were distressed but that does not count!! haha
Distressing can be done in a number of ways ~ tearing, sanding, inking or with a distress tool!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The design team will select the top 3 favorites for each challenge.
The Top 3 will get to put this adorable button on their blog:


The one with the most votes will also get 25% off at La-La Land Crafts online store!

Here's what you need to do to participate:
1) Create a NEW card or other papercraft project for the challenge.
Yes, you may combine challenges!
You may use any stamps, but if you've got some La-La Land
stamps, why not show them some love!
2) Link your card or project to Mr. Linky below.
Be sure to link directly to the blog post featuring your entry
or to the gallery picture of your entry
3) Leave a comment on our blog
4) If you link your card to Splitcoaststampers,
please use Keyword: LLWWC4*
* If you are using a stamp from La-La Land Crafts, use keywords LLLC and LLWWC4
5) Link to this challenge in your blog or gallery post by Sunday September 13th at 11:59pm PST (GMT -8).


Note: If you do not have a blog and do not upload to Splitcoaststampers, you can still play along. Just email us your card/project and we will enter it into the challenge. Email address is on the sidebar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Without further ado here are some fantastic creations by our DT for your inspiration:

Trick or Treat Lala by Irina Blount

Fairy LaLa by Jane:

Fairy LaLa by Kathy:

Fairy LaLa by Kim:

Sitting LaLa by Lisa:

Rosie with Bird by Maureen:

Sweet LaLa by Sheila:

And our Guest Designers:

Window LaLa by Karin Hoeve:

Fairy LaLa by Kim:

Rosie with Bird by Marcea:

Pepper with Basket by Paul:

Window LaLa by Sue:


Don't forget to link directly to your blog or gallery picture no later than Sunday, September 13, 2009, at 11:59 pm PST (GMT -8). Please also leave a comment after you link your project. Thank you!

1. Maria Matter
2. Francesca
3. Lisa V
4. Carolyn
5. Kiki
6. Victoria
7. lilackat
8. Alicia
9. Kerstin
10. Susie Sugar
11. IRIT
12. Katie Tate
13. Janna
14. Denise Lynn
15. Erin...
16. IRIT- ALTERD WORD
17. Momiji
18. Susan Zuzarte
19. IRIT- SECOND LO
20. Sam Sinclair
21. Chris V
22. Terry EO
23. tanjaak
24. Trish Lucey
25. Stacie
26. Mrs. Momma
27. Erin...
28. Denise Lynn
29. Jenni
30. ineke da cruz
31. Janna
32. Vivian F

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

13 comments:

  1. WOW! The Design Team is simply amazing! What beautiful cards and I just love the LaLa Land stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the DT cards are fabulous!!!
    I love using distressing!!
    I'm linked, thank you!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice e-mail. Thought I would give this a try this week. I entered to Mr. Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab challenge and amazing DT creations. I havenj't used any stamps on mine, is that OK? If not I'll know for next time!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT cards. Hope I've done enough distressing!!

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards from the DT! Mr. Linky has my entry!

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to distress my cards so thanks for the oppurtunity to play with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your stamps a lot and would love to get my hands on some, but I guess you don´t ship to my country, Finland that is. Well anyway I took part in your fun challenge.

    hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab DT cards,I have combined mine with other challenges hope you don,t mind.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  10. New to distressing. Still need some work.

    Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhh.. i just read that the the challenges closed sundaynight... i thougt it was a wednesdaychallenge.. sio i was still on time..
    anyway i had put it with mr linky !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time trying out distressing. Probably didn't submit it on time, but wanted to show you how I used Fairy Lala!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It´s a wonderful Challenge this week!
    Here is my work
    Thank´s for looking
    alexandra

    ReplyDelete